Friday, July 4, 2014

On SA Soil... Finally!

Finally arrived in SA!
Took over 48hrs since we got on the first flight in Raleigh, but we're glad to be here!
Now for the 4hr drive from Johannesburg to Piet Retief. 
Priority points on today's agenda: shower, eat, sleep!

- Team Quotes

Waylon: "First time flying, but I like it. As long as they don't give me a middle seat."

Beth: "So good to be back on South African Airways."

Robin: "Got my 5hrs of sleep in."

Becca: "I need a shower!"

Griff: "Glad to be on the trip, but thinking about my dad as he goes through his treatment back home."

Patti: "I like Germany! One of the airport police officers said if I lived in Frankfort he would have asked me out for dinner!"

Steve: "Proud of the team! It hasn't been the easiest two days in transit, but everyone stayed strong and showed a great attitude."

1 comment:

  1. Awesome.....PTL !!! I'm so happy you are finally there. It was a loooooong trip. Of course the team stayed strong......Awesome God + strong faith = strong attitude

    ReplyDelete